Thursday 15 November 2012

Flo's Lazy Green Curry



Here is my simple green curry recipe using Muay's home made curry paste (see Muay review here)

It was delicious - but this stuff is seriously spicy, so chiliphobes beware...

Ingredients (serves 2)

Serve with rice

1 tbspn of Muay's green curry paste 

2 chicken breasts or prawns
8 or 9 pea aubergines
2-3 little round aubergines
half a can of Aroy D coconut milk (or other)
a handful of holy basil
1 table spoon of sugar
5 tablespoons of stock

1. prepare ingredients (wash veg, quarter the little round aubergines)

2. fry curry paste for a few minutes 
3. Add the chicken breast / prawns and brown both sides.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. 
5. Add the coconut milk bring to the boil. 
6. Simmer for 3 minutes or so if doing chicken, just 1 minute for prawns.
7. Add the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes more.
8. Check the chicken is done by cutting into a piece. (if prawns they will be done)
9. Add the hold basil.

For more laborious from scratch recipes, see this article.




My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester roadMy Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road  My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester roadMy Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road   My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester roadMy Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road My Muay Thai Flo curry green curry red curry paste saving money cheap eats gloucester road