Wednesday 2 April 2014

Windows, Tiles and Rubbish Piles


So the big move date is only three weeks away and despite having no plumbing or electricity or... floor, toilet and kitchen... I will be in on time.  This is my best staying calm and looking out of the window whilst contemplating that face. I am at least looking out of one of my brand new timber sash windows as supplied by Camden Box Frame who make beautiful wooden windows and can be found just next to Camden Road Station. I will do a full write up on them and their newly expanding workshop once I'm in and these are painted (for now, please rest assured that they will not end up this filthy!). 

I also have tiles in my bathroom - which as my little bro kindly pointed out, currently looks like a Byron interior - not exactly what I was going for or what I hope to end up with but I'll take that for now. 
Slowly but surely though, this hole is starting to turn into a house and I could not be more excited in the few moments that I let myself be. I will also write up the tiles in full next week once I can post them with the floor. 

Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles Flo and Elle interior design renovation windows tiles